842 Altos Oaks Drive
Los Altos, California
P: (650) 941-0550
F: (650) 941-6751
- Your Baby's First Year American Academy of Pediatrics
- Caring for Your Baby and Young Child: Birth to Age 5 American Academy of Pediatrics
- Caring for Your School-Age Child: Ages 5 to 12 American Academy of Pediatrics
- Caring for Your Teenager American Academy of Pediatrics
- My Child is Sick! Expert Advice for Managing Common Illness and Injuries Barton D. Schmitt, M.D.
- New Mother's Guide to Breastfeeding American Academy of Pediatrics
- The Nursing Mother's Companion Kathleen Huggins, R.N., M.S.
- Child of Mine: Feeding with Love and Good Sense Ellyn Satter
- Sleeping Through the Night: How Infants, Toddlers, and Their Parents Can Get a Good Night's Sleep Jodi A. Mindell, PhD.
- Solve Your Child's Sleep Problems Richard Ferber, M.D.
- Take Charge of Your Child's Sleep Judy Owen, M.D.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Guide to Your Child's Sleep: Birth Through Adolescence American Academy of Pediatrics
- Touch Points: Birth to 3: Your Child's Emotional and Behavioral Development T. Berry Brazelton, M.D.
- 1-2-3 Magic: Effective Discipline for Children 2-12 Thomas Phelan
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk Adele Faber and Elaine Maslish
- Siblings without Rivalry Adele Farber and Elaine Maslish
- The Magic Years Selma Freiberg
- Love and Logic Series by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, PhD
- ADHD: A Complete and Authoritative Guide American Academy of Pediatrics
- ADHD and Me Blake Taylor
- A Mind at Time Mel Levine, M.D.
- The World of the Autistic Kid Bryna Segal
- Children with Autism: a Parent's Guide Michael Powers
- Autism Spectrum Disorders: What Every Parent Needs to Know Alan I. Rosenblatt and Paul S. Carbone
Allergies and Asthma
- Guide to Your Child's Allergies and Asthma Michael Welch, M.D.
Puberty and Teens
- The Care and Keeping of You: the Body Book for Girls Valerie Schaefer and Norm Bendell
- My Body My Self for Boys Lynda Madaras and Area Madaras
- Will Puberty Last My Whole Life: Real Answers to Real Questions from Preteens About Body Changes, Sex and other Growing-Up Stuff Julie Metzger and Robert Lehman
- It's So Amazing!: A Book About Eggs, Sperm, Birth, Babies, and Families Robie H. Harris and Michael Emberley
- Raising Kids to Thrive: Balancing Love with Expectations and Protection with Trust K. Ginsberg, M.D.
- Uncommon Sense for Parents with Teenagers M. Riera, PhD.